Sunday, December 19, 2010

Battle of the Sexes

Hi Friends

This is a new week (December 20) and I am so excited to be sharing with you. I feel like I know many of you as I surf my heart out. I am a good surfer but do not have to be the "top dog" even though I have done so once in a while. I see many of you in the top 100 as well.

Which is better to be a brilliant woman or a man? That is the question of the ages. My dear husband, Ken, is challenging me to a contest to see which one of us can get the most Click Voyager sign-ups.

Now I know he is very good at chess and has been playing for years. I however, have not played much until we got married a year and 5 months ago today. Guess what, I can actually beat him once and a while now!

OK here's the deal. I really want to win this contest. I will give you 1000 credits in Click Voyager for signing up under me.

Ken has got me going with his comment that men might be better than women and he is going to prove it by winning this contest. I implore you to help me out and sign up under me. Click Voyager is a great place to surf and advertise. It is fun because of the games they promote like hangman (for points). You will love this networking tool. Thank you for your support.

By the way, "I love Mondays" especially in Click Voyager because they offer 50 percent more points per click.


Your Friend,
 Elaine (Oregonsunflower)

No comments:

Post a Comment