Sunday, October 2, 2011

Travel and enjoy the "good life"

It has been awhile since I posted on my blog.  I have a lot of thoughts and a lot of new experiences.  Let me share that Ken and I are on the road now.  We live in a motor home and are traveling.  Our first amazing thing to happen is that we stopped in at Richardson Park on FernRidge Reservoir and suddenly found ourselves serving as Hosts at the marina.  How amazing is that.  That brings me to the thought that serving is what we both love to do.

Ken and I are business leaders and independent distributors in Shaklee.  We are wanting to share with others the amazing opportunities that are available through this fine company.  First of all the products are of utmost quality.  Nothing compares with the quality control and the scientific support backing the products.  Everyone needs cleaners, and supplements.  So....why not buy from yourself....feel better...feel younger...live longer....stay clean and healthy.  How would you like to make $100,000 in 15 months.  or $500 to $1000 per month within 90 days?  We can show you how.  Come join us and feel free to be a part of a great company with outstanding benefits. 

We are able to share the opportunity with quality people wherever we go. 
video
Watch the videos available on our website.

No comments:

Post a Comment