Tuesday, November 4, 2014

New Personalized Splash Page!

http://www.adlandpro.com/default.aspx?rep=oregonsunflower



Hi Friends of FaithfulHits,join MSN with Elaine

I am liking the new Solo Network Mailer MSN. I saw it in
FaithfulHits and joined. Click Here to see all of the great features and start up bonuses.

If you like what you see, you can join free and receive $0.55 cash, 555 credits, 555 banner impressions & 555 text ad impressions from the owner. You will also get my free help in getting the most out of these two programs. I will add another 1,000 credits to your MSN account right away if you join free. If you take advantage of the one time offer and upgrade when you join I will increase that bonus to 5,000 credits and be here to help you get started on the fast track.

If you are not already a member of FaithfulHits you can click here or the banner in my signature.

Make it a great day,

Elaine


P.S.  Click here to read this in Adlandpro.  If you are not a member of Adlandpro and would like to participate in the forum you can click on the banner at the top of this post to join.

No comments:

Post a Comment